Global Acrylic Resins Market Forecast to 2028
The most recent report from Emergen Research, "World Acrylic Resins Market," was painstakingly created with the reader's comprehension in mind. It includes a comprehensive database of industry distribution. The study examines past and current market conditions to forecast the Acrylic Resins market's prospects for the near future (2021–2028). The factors influencing the market's overall expansion were the main focus of the researchers' in-depth examination of the global market. The research employs potent analytical techniques like SWOT analysis and Porter's Five Forces to analyze the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats connected to the expansion of various market segments.
The global acrylic resin market size reached USD 15.98 billion in 2020 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 5.4% during the forecast period, according to the latest analysis by Emergen Research. A spurt in construction activities globally as well as a rising need for eco-friendly formulations are some of the key factors driving steady global acrylic resin market revenue growth. In addition, an increasing number of smart city projects in developing countries is expected to further augment the revenue growth of the market between 2021 and 2028.
Advancements in bio-based resin solutions are important for long-term sustainability. The primary purpose of creating sustainable or bio-based paints and coating solutions is to ensure environmental sustainability. The majority of coating raw materials are produced from fossil-based raw materials or renewable sources, including oils, coal, and natural gas. Greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions caused by the misuse of such resources have a significantly negative impact on the environment. As compared to their conventional counterparts, raw materials based on plant biomass have advantageous characteristics.
Get Download Pdf Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/815
The section on the competitive landscape offers valuable and actionable insights related to the business sphere of the Acrylic Resins market, covering extensive profiling of the key market players. The report offers information about market share, product portfolio, pricing analysis, and strategic alliances such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, product launches and brand promotions, among others. The report also discusses the initiatives taken by the key companies to combat the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Key Companies Profiled in the Report are:
BASF SE, Dow Chemical Company, Arkema S.A., Mitsui Chemicals, Inc., Koninklijke DSM N.V., Showa Denko Materials Co., Ltd., DIC Corporation, Sumitomo Corporation, Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation, and Nippon Shokubai Co., Ltd
Research Report on the Acrylic Resins Market Addresses the Following Key Questions:
- Who are the dominant players of the Acrylic Resins market?
- Which regional market is anticipated to have a high growth rate over the projected period?
- What consumer trends and demands are expected to influence the operations of the market players in the Acrylic Resins market?
- What are the key growth drivers and restraining factors of the Acrylic Resins market?
- What are the expansion plans and strategic investment plans undertaken by the players to gain a robust footing in the market?
- What is the overall impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the Acrylic Resins market and its key segments?
Browse Full Report Description + Research Methodology + Table of Content + Infographics @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/acrylic-resins-market
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- Acrylates segment revenue is expected to expand at a significantly rapid CAGR during the forecast period. Acrylates chemistry is widely used in the paints and coatings industry. Such resins are made up of alkyl acrylates and methacrylates homo and copolymers, which are sometimes blended with other thermoplastic compounds. These are primarily used as main binders in coatings, with applications in the construction and automotive sectors.
- Hybrid segment is expected to register a significantly robust revenue growth rate over the forecast period. Owing to superior performance qualities like ultraviolet (UV) protection, glossy retention, and better adhesion, hybrid resins are increasingly being utilized in coating applications.
- Asia Pacific market is expected to account for a larger revenue share than other regional markets over the forecast period owing to increasing construction activities as well as rising disposable income and favorable home loan schemes in countries in the region.
Market Segmentations of the Acrylic Resins Market
This market is segmented based on Types, Applications, and Regions. The growth of each segment provides accurate forecasts related to production and sales by Types and Applications, in terms of volume and value for the period between 2021 and 2028. This analysis can help readers looking to expand their business by targeting emerging and niche markets. Market share data is given on both global and regional levels. Regions covered in the report are North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East Africa. Research analysts assess the market positions of the leading competitors and provide competitive analysis for each company. For this study, this report segments the global Acrylic Resins market on the basis of product, application, and region:
Segments Covered in this report are:
- Type Outlook (Volume Tons, Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Form Outlook (Volume Tons, Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Solvent Based
- Water Based
- Chemistry Outlook (Volume Tons, Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
Emergen Research is Offering Limited Time Discount (Grab a Copy at Discounted Price Now) @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/815
Regional Landscape section of the Acrylic Resins report offers deeper insights into the regulatory framework, current and emerging market trends, production and consumption patterns, supply and demand dynamics, import/export, and presence of major players in each region.
The various regions analyzed in the report include:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Key reasons to buy the Global Acrylic Resins Market report:
- The latest report comprehensively studies the global Acrylic Resins market size and provides useful inference on numerous aspects of the market, such as the current business trends, market share, product offerings, and product share.
- The report offers an insightful analysis of the regional outlook of the market.
- It offers a detailed account of the end-use applications of the products services offered by this industry.
- The report holistically covers the latest developments taking place in this industry. Therefore, it lists the most effective business strategies implemented by the market rivals for ideal business expansion.
In conclusion, the Acrylic Resins Market report is an exhaustive database that will help readers formulate lucrative strategies. The Acrylic Resins Market report studies the latest economic scenario with value, drivers, constraints, growth opportunities, challenges, demand and supply ratio, production capacity, import/export status, growth rate, and others. Additionally, the report also undertakes SWOT Analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis to study the leading companies.
Request Customization as per your specific requirement @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/815
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization feature, please get in touch with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Latest Reports by Emergen Research:
human microbiome modulators market
water storage systems market
agricultural lubricants market
mammography workstations market
cooling fabrics market
cast elastomers market
membrane bioreactor market
quantum computing for enterprise market
iot chip market
internet of things insurance market
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights